Cash Search Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Question
InboxDollars® Cash Search Terms and Conditions
Members earn $0.01 for every two qualified searches, maximum of $0.15 per day made through the Toolbar or Homepage.
Billy Tip! Member accounts are credited nightly so they won't show right away in your account or directly after a search.
A "qualified search" is one that's made by a real person seeking real search results. Repeat or fraudulent search attempts, including those made by robots, hackers and computer scripts, don't count as qualified searches.
Any earnings from unqualified or fraudulent searches will be deducted from your account, and any person, committing fraudulent search activity may be removed from InboxDollars.
Only searches made from the default search engine (Yahoo) are considered Cash Searches.
Rewards will not be earned when searching for:
- Images or videos
- "Search This Site" searches
- URL or website domains, including terms that end in .com, .org, .net, .edu, etc.
- Well-known websites, such as AOL, CNN, Facebook, Gmail, Hotmail, MySpace, etc.
- Stock quotes or word definitions
- Searches that contain a phrase that yield no search results or gibberish
For quick and easy Cash Searches, install the InboxDollars Toolbar to your web browser.
Last Update: Dec 13, 2013