ComeOn hereby provides the player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable grant to use the software, but retains all proprietary rights to the software. All rights not specifically granted under the agreement are reserved by ComeOn and, as applicable, by ComeOn's licensors. The software grant is for the players' personal use only and confers no title or ownership in the software and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the software.
Ownership of software
All rights, title, interest and intellectual property rights of the software are owned by ComeOn or its licensors, and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property and gaming laws and treaties. All rights not expressly granted under the agreement are reserved by ComeOn.
Use of software
You may only use the software in accordance with the agreement. You may only use one instance of the software on one computer at any time. You are not permitted to play at the same table or in the same tournament using multiple accounts from the same computer hardware, and doing such will be a direct violation of the agreement.
The software contains copyrighted materials, trade secrets and other proprietary material. You acknowledge that the software in source code form remains a confidential trade secret of ComeOn. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, modify, publicly display, prepare derivative works based on, disassemble, or otherwise reproduce or provide others with the software. You may not sell, assign, sublicense, rent, lease, lend, or directly or indirectly transfer the software to any third party. Any assignment in violation of the agreement is void.
Change in software functionality
By accepting the terms of the agreement, you agree that ComeOn is permitted to limit, deny, update or cancel some or all of the functionality of this software at any time, without prior notice. You agree to bear the risks of and hold ComeOn harmless for any and all effects that a change in functionality may have on your ability to use the software. ComeOn may require, as a condition to your continued access to services, your acceptance of software improvements, corrections, adaptations, and conversions to more recent software versions or any other changes to the software.
Robots, artificial intelligence and other systems
It is strictly forbidden to use any automated software or computer system in conjunction with the services, including the action of sending information from your computer to another computer where such software or system is active. Poker-robots or any software designed to play automatically at poker sites is not allowed. At any time while you are using the services, the software may scan your computer for any activity of such software and systems. Also forbidden is the use of any software during the game that is designed to track and display the actions of the other players on the site or any system or service to transfer funds to or from a player's ComeOn account to their account at any other site or the deliberate "dumping" of chips between any ComeOn accounts. It is also strictly forbidden to use any programs which display the playing history, statistics, or tendencies of other players in conjunction with the services, other than systems where:
- Hand histories obtained by the User him/herself via their own play is used. Users cannot import hands;
- Hand histories which were obtained from opponents with the screen name which matches the screen name which was used while the hands were actually played.
Note: the data collection of playing history, statistics or tendencies of other players is confined to playing sessions where an opposing player is using a unique screen name and which also do not retain any data after the specific user name is no longer used by the opposing player. Players at ComeOn are permitted to change their screen name every 7 days. Use by players of external player assistance programs which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. ComeOn defines external player assistance programs as computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles and deems access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience to be "unfair". Usage of such methods will result in the closing of your account and be subject to confiscation of tour winnings and funds. ComeOn reserves the right to publicize information of any such documented abuse including your personal information.
Play money is not real (bona fide) money and is kept separate from real money. Play money does not constitute or represent any value whatsoever. Play money can only be used for playing at play money tables and cannot be collected, cashed out or in any other way be made into or transferred between ComeOn and you or any other person or legal entity.
By accepting the agreement, you agree to allow ComeOn to reward you with gold cards for your real money ring game play. In the event that a prize(s) is announced for a gold card(s) that you possess at the time, it is your responsibility to redeem the gold card(s) before the published time of expiration. No gold card(s) will be allowed to be redeemed for a prize once the prize time has expired. Your gold cards will not expire and will remain in your account, so long as the account is not abandoned. More information about gold cards can be found in the poker client.
By accepting the agreement you agree to allow ComeOn to reward you with gold chips based on the rules set forth on the Sites. Your gold chips will not expire and will remain in your account, so long as the account is not abandoned. More information about gold chips can be found in the poker client.
ComeOn chat function is an online service which allows you to communicate in real time with our customer care in order to provide you with a better quality customer service.
Code of Conduct
You agree to use the ComeOn Chat Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- You will not use the ComeOn Chat Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language;
- You will not use the ComeOn Chat Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person;
- You will not submit any kind of material or information that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law;
- You will not use the ComeOn Chat Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services;
- You will not use the ComeOn Chat Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any kind of malicious code or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service or to other members' systems in any way;
- You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information.
Restrictions on chat:
- You may not chat about a game while it is in progress;
- You may not use chat to offer advice to another player during a game, or urge a player to take a particular course of action;
- You may not chat about any folded cards held during a hand or any current cards you are holding during a hand;
- You may chat only in the English language and the table specific language as may be designated by ComeOn at its sole discretion;
- You may not use foul, abusive or threatening language.
You will be solely responsible for anything and everything you submit to the ComeOn Chat Service. We cannot assume any responsibility or liability over any material or content published by you or other users on the Service. The responsibility over any published material
or content lies solely on the user that submitted it to the Service.
ComeOn reserves the right to monitor anything and everything submitted by you to the ComeOn Chat Service to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time.
ComeOn reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the ComeOn Chat Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the ComeOn Chat Service at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to the relevant authority.