The Admissions and Academic Advisement Center handles all aspects of student affairs for both degree and non-degree students. Services in this area include admissions, financial aid, academic counseling, as well as registrar and bursar services. Academic advisors work closely with students to provide assistance with:
- Guiding you through the application and admissions process.
- Selecting the right courses to meet your program requirements.
- Helping with the registration process.
- Recommending tutoring services when necessary.
- Defining goals and discussing time management strategies.
For office hours and location, please click here.