You can set up alerts within FinanceWorks to be sent to your email address to help you stay informed on your FinanceWorks account.
- To setup FinanceWorks alerts; you must first login to eBranch.
- Within eBranch select "FinanceWorks" in the sub-navigation.
- Within FinanceWorks click "Alerts & Options" in the upper right hand corner of the FinanceWorks screen.
- You will be prompted for your email address.
- You can then select which alerts you would like to receive by checking the "Email" checkbox. You can also customize each option by editing the field to the right of each section.
- Once, you have the email alerts setup click "Save".
Note: Please remember that FinanceWorks is a personal financial management tool. You should only rely on email alerts from FinanceWorks to keep up with your FinanceWorks account. For actual account balance management, bill reminders, etc. please check eBranch or your imported account's statement.