You are having problems with ZoneAlarm, these problems could include:
- Programs keep asking for access after I grant access, and check the
- A program that was working (including internet), suddenly stopped working (was not updated).
- No matter what I do I cannot get an application to work.
- There is a red X over the ZoneAlarm system tray icon.
- The VSmon service will not start.
- I just upgraded something and the program is not working correctly.
- When recommended by Technical Support for other issues.
There may be a problem with your vsmon service. ZoneAlarm is
dependent on its vsmon service to function properly. You may need to
refresh the files associated with this service, especially after a networking
change, Windows OS change, or ZoneAlarm update.
To repair this problem, please follow the steps below. Please note that this
will remove your program permission settings (so you may want to make
note of them), but re-establishing them is a simple process.
If you need additional assistance with a paid ZoneAlarm product, please contact a live support agent using our Live Chat option below:
Jan 19, 2013